In This TogetherFandom:
FF7: Crisis CoreWarnings:
WIP, 15 fic total, in theorySummary:
Once upon a time, there were two boys from Banora.A/N:
*throws hands in the air* I don't even know where this came from. I blame Genesis, Cockroach of ShinRa.
1. A Series of Firsts
- As long as they were together, she figured, everything would be fine.
2. Temper Tantrums and Breaking Pencils
- In the end, Genesis won, but a project will always be a project.
3. Deadly Sweet Mother
- With hatred, nausea blooms.
4. Make It Up
- One day, he'd make it up to him.
5. Something to Prove
- This was all his fault. None of it was his fault.
6. On the Road
- It's not just me; we're a stubborn pair.
7. Letters Home
- Well, he said he'd write.
8. The Scorched-Earth Policy
- There were some sounds that Sephiroth never wanted to hear. Ever.
9. Follow the Leader
- Angeal really regrets letting Genesis have the keys when they appropriated that Wutai truck. (BONUS AU OMAKE!!1!
10. ??? ahaha.
11. Three's a Crowd - Two is Company, but three, well, you know what they say about that
12. Break It Down - You have to just break it up and break it down, because you can't go back.
13. Over the Edge - You've had your fun you don't get well no more.
14. Going It Alone - Sometimes you just have to go it alone.
15. Banora Is Burning - Like mother, like son.